Friday, November 7, 2008

To Be Continued

If yesterday the weather was 'in transition' today it was transitioned. It looked like snow yesterday...today it did snow. Almost all day, but not much accumulation. Yesterday hinted at the cold to come, then in the afternoon it steadily got colder.

"Well," my friend says, "I love sunrises, I just wish they would wait till later in the day!"

"Well," I say, "I love snow, but can we do snow with out the bitter cold that seems to come with it?"

"But, Mom," the little boy says, "the sun is always shining...just some days we can't find it for the clouds!"

And isn't it great? We have an early Christmas present...little Ezra Steven was born today. Seven pounds seven ounces, born on the seventh of November. A perfect little fellow, to join his two little (not quite so perfect, hmm) brothers.

I am always reminded of the religious card for a new born baby that read:

1Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We all shall not sleep, but we shall all be changed,

All the humor aside remember:
Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always: again I will say, Rejoice. 5) Let your forbearance be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. 6) In nothing be anxious; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7) And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Hallelujah! What a Saviour!

No comments: